This all new Chameleon Mini is a versatile tool for NFC and RFID security analysis, compliance and penetration testing and also end-user applications.
The Chameleon can create perfect clones of various existing commercial smart cards, including cryptographic function and UID Changeable functions.
- Firmware support for ISO14443A Codec (emulation and reader)
- Firmware support for Mifare Classic 1K and 4K emulation (4 and 7-byte UID)
- Firmware support for Mifare Ultralight emulation
- Hardware support for ASK and BPSK load modulation using a subcarrier
- Modular firmware structure allows for easy expandability of other cards and standards
- Up to eight virtualized cards with a size of up to 8 kB per card can be stored in the non-volatile memory of ChameleonMini
- UID of ISO14443A cards can be obtained easily in reader mode
- ChameleonMini can be interfaced with standard terminal software as well as user written scripts and applications