UID Changeable 1K Card RFID 13.56MHz ISO14443A Block 0 sector zero writable HF IC Copy Clone MF1 1K S50 support NFC Cracker
- This card works the same as the normal IC cards, for MF1 1K S50 standard.
- Only the Sector 0 Block Zero which is known as the Serial Number/Manufacturers Block(Chip UID) could be programmed to any UID you want.Usually we use NFC ACR122U (PN532) reader via Libnfc/M1fare Card Recovery Tool/MFGUI etc. Proxmark3,or many MF writer copier support
Frequency: 13.56 MHz
Capacity: 1k bytes EEPROM memory
Rewrite Times: 100,000 times
Read Distance: 0 ~ 10 cm(depends on the R/W device)
1. User definable access conditions & password for each memory block
2. Organized in 16 sector with 4 blocks of 16 bytes each (one block consists of 16 byte)
3. Perfectly work with NFC ACR122U read-writer/ Proxmark3 / Icopy 3
4. Each block rewritable and useful
Cherry Startin –
I like this blog so much, saved to bookmarks. “American soldiers must be turned into lambs and eating them is tolerated.” by Muammar Qaddafi.